Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Flying High




Last weekend I sat next to my husband as he flew us first to Elko, NV then up to Napa, ID. We saw some wonderful sights from the air and some long time, wonderful friends while on the ground.

Craig has always wanted to fly and although I resisted the idea for a long time, I am really glad this has become a reality for him (and for me).

It is fun. It is exciting. And it is good to share time with my husband. I have to admit I’m not much help and the term “airplane mamma” doesn’t really fit. He does a lot of work to keep up safe and get us where we’re going. I enjoy the sights, when not sleeping or reading.

Sort of like our life. He does all the hard work while I’ve got the easy job of being by his side and loving him. Now that’s not only easy it’s fun and it’s what I want to do. I am counting my blessings.

Today is Craig’s birthday and I am so thankful that Jesus decided to bring him into my life 32 years ago!!

Happy Birthday, Craig. I love you with all my heart! Yours, Sue

No comments: