Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Daughter!


I've missed talking to you! Just got back from Great Britain it was a wonderful trip. More on that later.
The big news around here is that our youngest son, Eric, has found his soulmate and has proposed. Thankfully she loves him too and said "Yes!"
Here is a picture of the two of them. Her name is Amy Belivns. So, we have another Amy joining the family, to keep them separate we call here, Maimme (this is how Ethne pronounces her name!).I'll post a more
official engagement picture soon.
Rejoice with us in this happy news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! The boy's got taste!

Glad you're back!

Leann said...

Welcome home and congrats to Eric and Amy!!! So glad for them and for you. I pray you had a lovely time - full and memorable and all... (((HUG))) I sure miss seeing you and the gals!!!

Connie said...

Wow. That's huge news!!! Give them both a hug for me next time you see them. Rachael said she met her at the wedding in June. I didn't know they were engaged! How time just flies by.