Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Flowers








I've been feeling a little guilty about my blogs concerning the beautiful flowers in Scotland. You see, another thing about beauty, is that it surrounds us but we need to take time to notice it. My very own yard has beautiful flowers. They are the type that can withstand extreme heat and it helped so much when my husband put drippers on them so they would get enough water. So this blog is an apology to my flowers and a photo declaration that I really do enjoy them!
As an extra special bonus, a butterfly came along to enjoy my flowers when I was shooting pictures, isn't that wonderful? There were two butterflies, I feel very
fortunate to have had the camera in my hand and been able to catch a shot of one of these lovely creatures. Blessings to all. Sue

No comments: