Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Writing Opportunity

Hi All
I interupt this short story to bring you this late breaking news on a writing opportunity! Here it is:

I've got great news! Adams Media has ordered up three new Cups of Comfort, and I wanted you to be among the first to know. I hope you will forgive me sending this to you as a group email, but it's the only way I can get word out to everyone quickly ... and when you see the deadlines, you'll understand that time is of the essence is my getting word out about this paid publishing opportunity with the popular Cup of Comfort book series.

I'm really jazzed about these new anthologies, as the themes are near and dear to my heart: dogs, single moms, and writers. And I hope you'll submit stories for all three.

Below, please find the call for submissions and guidelines for these books. Please feel free to share them with anyone you think might be interested in submitting stories for publication consideration in any, or all, of these books. IĆ¢€™m on a tight deadline with both the Dog Lovers and Writers volumes, so truly appreciate your assistance in spreading the word. And I look forward to reading your stories.

Thanks!

Warm regards,
Colleen Sell
Cup of Comfort editor
wordsinger@aol.com (direct)
cupofcomfort@adamsmedia.com (via publisher)

A Cup of Comfort Call for Submissions

No comments: