Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Some Are Denser Than Others

I have great plans for this little corner of my world! It will be loaded with pictures and video clips and offer links to some of my favorite sites--as soon as I figure out how to do it. This is true for many items in my life, like our new expandable phones, this lap top I'm typing on, our camera and my cell phone. Each of these has great potential, fancy features, helpful tools--yet I don't know how to fully utilize them. It's because I refuse to read the instruction books. There's a good reason, I don't want to. The print is dense and there are no color pictures. It doesn't appear to be worth my time, so I lose time being frustrated because I can't get the blasted phone to work. Did I say dense?


1 comment:

Leann said...

Thanks so much for linking me!!! :)