Friday, June 16, 2006

Humor in the Kitchen


Sometimes you just have to look at yourself to get a good laugh. Yesterday morning as I prepared for a group of ladies coming to watch the video Love and Respect I made two kinds of iced tea. I labled each one. The first, "Lemon, Unsweetened" and the second which was suppose to say "Peach Tea" accutually looked like this. (If you can't read it, it says 'Pea Tea'!) Good greif, no wonder no one tasted it! By the way, the video series is excellent, all of us wives (from young to old) are astounded at how important respect is to our husbands and about how little we know about being respectful. "Lord please teach us Your Ways!"
It's been over 100 all week. I'm so thankful to have a pool and a little friend to float with me (even if she is bossy). Here's a pict
ure of Ethne and Grammy.
I've added some links of some of my friends. Marlene Bagnull, who directs two great Christian Writers Conferences, a friend Julia who makes wonderful illistrations with fabric and some homeschool friends!
Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...it's better than pee tea.

Leann said...

That is funny!!! I am just curious enough I would have blurted out, "Pea tea? I have never heard of that!" then you would have corrected me and change that little sign right then and there... LOL My big mouth is good for something... ;)

Connie said...

So....what distracted you so much that you didn't finish the word "peach?" ;) Just curious....

Grammy Sue said...

Hey Connie
I must have been in a rush to check my blog before the guests arrived! It is sort of addicting. Do you agree?