Friday, July 07, 2006

Morning March

Here is a picture of Craig and I with our daughter, Sara and her two little ones.

Cameron is an early riser and an active playmate. This morning I agreed to march, "One time around," I said in groggy Grammy-fashion. He led the way, pounding the drum with enthusiasm. I followed, tapping the tambourine against the heel of my hand and then against my thigh. He watched and imitated by banging drum sticks on the drum and then against his thigh. We marched and something wonderful happened to me. I began to praise. First I said "Thank you, Jesus," in time with the rhythms and then my heart caught on and I sang as we marched around and around. I even danced in my slippers. Praise is a good way to start the day. Thank you, Cameron for inviting me to march with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»