Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pictures and Thoughts




MORE PICTURES
Here is Josh and Shauna and Sara and Mike, preparing for their 'couple's massage.'


I really admire people who post on their blog every day. In fact I admire people who do most anything positive in a consistent manner. I find it easy to live life in a free flowing stream sort of way. Go where I am taken. I like to live like that but when I do I don't accomplish much.
I'm preparing to leave for India on Tuesday. I'm packed, I'm going, but I don't feel ready. How do you prepare for the unknown? Only one way I know. Simply climb into the loving hand of the Almighty and let Him carry you. That's what I've got to do. I'm unprepared, unqualified and unsure about why I've even traveling 36 hours and spending 2 weeks in a place I don't really want to visit.
It all stems from a promise I made. "Lord if I'm invited anywhere and if it's possible for me to go, I will go, believing you are the One directing my steps." Promises are powerful and breaking vows is a dangerous thing, more perilous than going to India for two weeks. So, my dear friends, if you read this, please say a pray that the Lord will be honored by my going. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue,

My friend, I will pray for you while you are gone, and I know that our wonderful Heavenly Father is going to bless and honor you for this amazing journey you are about to imbark upon. Be Blessed!!