Sunday, August 02, 2009




Today I'm showing off some of our beautiful grandchildren.
In one, I'm holding Emeline. She and her sister are living here with their mom. From morning to night she narrates her life! "I woke up." "I'm brushing my teeth." "I'm swimming with Ethne."
She has also taken to adding 'pie' after names. She says, "Mommy-pie" whenever she refers to or calls her mom. "Ethne-pie" when she talking of her sister and tonight I even heard a "Grammy-pie" It's so sweet.

The other is a picture of Sara's three children who live in Ky. We saw them recently but already miss them!

We learned at church today that all through our lives and especially in our 'old age' we are to declare the Lord to the next generation. My grandchildren are a focus for me. I want to be sure to be declaring the Lord to each one of them for as many years as the Lord gives me.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

We use pie alot here also, as we call Kaiya Rose pie so it just naturally progressed. It is very sweet.

Nancy said...

The kids are absolutely beautiful. But quite honestly I think there is just as much beauty in the love this grandma has for them.
They are truly as blessed to have you as you are to have them.
Pastor spoke to me too.