Tuesday, February 10, 2009






Hi All
Above are some pictures of Ruidoso, NM. I enjoyed nearly a week of time alone there, in the mountains at a friend's place, while Craig was in India.
The Lord really dealt with me in ways that I needed (and after wards I did a lot of writing). When I got home Amy joined me at a Beth Moore conference and she talked on the very same topic as the Lord had been. It's like she unpacked it for me and helped me to understand His message more clearly. To sum it up:
I can't stay a wimp and do what God has called me to do.

I need to be Humbly Confident. (Jesus said, can't do anything without me and Paul said, I can do all things with Christ's help)

The only one that can throw away my confidence is me.

There was lots more. Amy and I made it into a video see it here:
http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/

and click on Living Proof Live - El Paso
Blessings to all
sue

No comments: