Thursday, December 04, 2008

changes




About the pictures: the one of the girls is the least blurry of the ones I took (and I have a point and shoot camera!) the other is Aimee and Robert in front of their new place.


Well, Robert and Aimee and the girls are finally living all together in Austin. Craig and I got to stop in a see them in their new little house. It's close enough to Robert's work that he can ride his bike. His office is awesome and looks like the kind of place a creative person would enjoy (and be productive). The girls just seem 'right' again, having both their daddy and mommy and being a family. . . it did my heart good to see them that way, even though I'm really missing them.
Thanksgiving was a bit odd this year since Craig's family in SD all got real sick (so we didn't go there) and all our kids where other places. Since it was our 31st anniversary on Nov. 26 Craig and I flew to central Texas to visit the hill country and see if we could find a 'place' where all of our family could gather together from time to time. We found a perfect log cabin and are praying to see if this is actually God's plan for us or not. One thing I've learned over the years is even if I really want something that looks good, if the Lord says 'no' it's because He knows (best). Here is a wonderful video Robert made, starring: Ethne, Emeline, and Aimee, Davy and Kimmie Arnold (close EP friends) and Jimmy and Megan (Robert's youngest brother and his wife). It's so much fun, enjoy!
(just cut and paste this link)
http://vimeo.com/2427513
love and blessings,
Sue

No comments: