Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Robert and Aimee

This morning I am thinking of our precious ones battling cancer. Strange how it can be silently growing and taking over on the inside and not show on the outside.
Like sin. Each of us is dying, spiritually, because of the sin disease but often we ignore it and try to go on with life as if we're not infected.
Jesus came to take away sin, just like that--take it away. We just have to say, 'Yes, Lord, I want you to take my sin away."
Today, I am saying, "Yes, Lord, I want you to take Robert's cancer away." He might, He might not. I know He has heard my request (and countless others) I know He loves me and them. I know He knows all things and His thoughts and ways are higher than mine. I know I can trust Him with all things, including the paths He takes my children and grandchildren on.
The difference is that cancer has limited power. It can ravage the body but can never touch the spirit and since it is our spirit that lives forever, we need to be certain we have sought and received spiritual healing. That prayer, "forgive my sins,' is always answered 'yes, child.'
For an update, please see: http://robertfuel.com/fight/
And be sure to watch: Sunday with the Family (it is so precious)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What is Sunday with family?
What channel?
You would think that with all the tragedy this family has undergone that Satan feels the testimony here is threatening. He has sure given this family it's share of struggles ( bad house, death of mother, cancer etc...)yet the example of faith they exhibit is definately a reflection of giving God the glory.What a testimony!

Unknown said...

Amen Sister Sue.

Brother Drick Crawford