Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Amazing Show


A little blurry-- but this is a picture of what our counter looks like on Thursday nights, when a group of men join Craig to study the Bible. As you can see they studied the book of Romans (and so did I in a day time study I attended.) I cook for them, but we're taking a break for the summer.
Here is a strange and beautiful bird I saw in England. Does anyone know what it is? It looked like a Rooster/Parrot. Very bright colors and an awful sounding screech.


I've just finished looking at a wonderful slide show of Eric and Amy's wedding! (Take a look.) Robert and Aimee did a great job on the photography. If you watch it I want you to know that song that is playing is the one that was played as the couple was pronounced husband and wife and walked up the isle out of the church. ENJOY!

No comments: